Gosamara Apartments welcomes a range of guests, including families, extended families, groups of friends, festival goers, sports enthusiasts, and school leavers. We wish for all our guests to have a wonderful stay in this beautiful location.
Please familiarise yourself with our booking terms to avoid any misunderstandings.
SCHOOLIES AND END-OF-SEASON SPORTING GROUP BOOKINGS
For the enjoyment of all guests, we have special provisions for Schoolies and End-of-Season Sporting Group bookings. For these bookings, please contact our office directly on 02 6680 8711.
DEPOSIT AND FINAL PAYMENT
The tariff stated on the booking confirmation will be considered the agreed tariff and will negate any previous quotes.
- Deposit: 50% of the tariff, payable at time of booking by EFT, Mastercard, Visa, Cheque or Money Order.
- Balance: Payable on arrival by EFT, Mastercard or Visa. We do not accept cheques as final payment without prior arrangement.
- A valid credit card number is required for all bookings.
- Any balance outstanding 48 hours prior to departure may be automatically deducted from the credit card supplied, unless otherwise arranged with management.
Note: The person who has made the booking is responsible for the apartment. If other members are arriving earlier, the person who made the booking must contact us prior to give permission for the keys to be collected on their behalf.
CANCELLATIONS AND EARLY DEPARTURES
The following terms apply for booking cancellations:
- Cancellations prior to 14 days of the expected date of arrival (except peak bookings – see below): Refund of deposit, less a $100 administration fee
- Cancellations within 14 days of the expected date of arrival: Forfeit of deposit
- Cancellations of Peak / Christmas / Easter / School Holiday bookings are non-refunable. (Peak times includes festivals, long weekends and weekends)
- Non-arrivals: Forfeit of deposit and payment of balance. The balance will be charged to the credit card supplied, as the apartment/s will have been held in preparation for your arrival.
For early departures, no refunds are given. Any outstanding balance will be deducted from the credit card provided.
CHECK IN AND CHECK OUT
- Check in from 2:30 pm
- Check out by 10 am. (Late check-outs may be charged an additional night’s accommodation).
Keys not returned will be charged to your credit card at $50 each.
Although much loved, pets are not allowed in holiday apartments.
Monday to Friday: 9 am – 5 pm (by Appointment only)
Saturday and Sunday: 9 am – 12 pm (by Appointment only)
If checking in outside of these hours, please let us know your expected time of arrival so arrangements can be made.
Apartments must be left in a relatively clean and tidy condition on departure. Rubbish must be removed and dishes are to be washed up and put away to avoid additional cleaning charges. If the apartment is deemed ‘un-rentable’ for any fair reason, a standard night’s accommodation may be charged to the credit card provided.
All apartments are deemed non-smoking in any internal areas, without exception. Ashtrays are supplied for guest use in external areas only.
Where management determines the presence of any smoking residue in any apartment, a $300 additional cleaning charge will be applied to the credit card supplied.
Behavior & Additional Charges
Management reserves the right to evict any person/s from the premises, immediately and without notice or refund, for any disturbances or unruly behaviour causing disruption to other guests, or in accordance with the conditions stated in the Guest Registration Form at the time of check-in.
Management also reserves the right to charge guest for all damages and breakages, lost keys, missing items, late departure, extra cleaning, and unpaid expenses. Any additional charges will be automatically charged to the credit card provided on booking, following at least one attempt to contact the credit card holder.
Only the designated persons on check-in are permitted to stay in the apartment/s. A fee will be charged for additional guests.
At all times, Gosamara Apartments will endeavour to accept all bookings made through our website. However, we do have the right to cancel/reject a booking at any time. You will be notified of any changes/amendments to the booking by us, and we will always try to give you an alternative option.
We will not be responsible for any misinterpretation or misunderstanding about the premises booked, and our cancellation policy will apply.
Booking Terms are subject to change without notification.